Python is a powerful general-purpose programming language. It is used to develop web applications, data science, creating software prototypes and so on. Fortunately for beginners, Python has simple easy-to-use syntax. This makes Python an excellent language to learn to program for beginners.
Our Python tutorial will guide you to learn Python one step at a time.
About Python Programming
- Free and open-source – You can freely use and distribute Python, even for commercial use.
- Easy to learn – Python has a very simple and elegant syntax. It’s much easier to read and write Python programs compared to other languages like C++, Java, C#.
- Easy to learn – Python has a simple and elegant syntax. It’s much easier to read and write Python programs compared to other languages like C++, Java, C#.
- Portable – You can move Python programs from one platform to another, and run it without any changes.
Why Learn Python?
- Python is easy to learn. Its syntax is easy and code is very readable.
- Python has a lot of applications. It’s used for developing web applications, data science, rapid application development, and so on.
- Python allows you to write programs in fewer lines of code than most of the programming languages.
- The popularity of Python is growing rapidly. Now it’s one of the most popular programming languages.